[Haskell-cafe] Upload new version of indexed-extras or let me take over

Yuji Yamamoto whosekiteneverfly at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 09:42:06 UTC 2018

 Hello, this is a reminder of the message I sent (only to Reiner) about
three weeks ago.

I'm developing some libraries in Haskell with your package indexed-extras
<http://hackage.haskell.org/package/indexed-extras>.
I found the package can't be built with the latest bifunctor package due to
its version constraint.
I sent a pull request <https://github.com/reinerp/indexed-extras/pull/8> to
fix the problem and it has already been merged.
Can you release the new version on Hackage?
It's now the biggest obstacle developing my libraries depending on it.

If you can't maintain the package anymore, I'm willing to take over.
Thanks in advance.

--
山本悠滋
twitter: @igrep