[Haskell-cafe] Solved: deploy wxHaskell app on Windows

Olaf Klinke olf at aatal-apotheke.de
Mon Sep 25 18:44:33 UTC 2017

Thanks all for the hint! The DLLs and executable even work on both Windows 10 and Windows 7, which I feared would require yet another setup of stack.

Now I have got only one cosmetic problem to solve: Static text in wxWidgets seems to accept bgcolor attributes, but the background itself seems to be transparent (or equal to the parent's). Graphics.UI.WXCore.WxcDefs exports far fewer constants than there could be. I'd like to color cells of a table composed as a grid of static text elements.

Cheers,
Olaf