[Haskell-cafe] Haskell job opportunity at RELEX Solutions in Helsinki, Finland

samuli.thomasson at paivola.fi samuli.thomasson at paivola.fi
Tue Sep 19 21:03:03 UTC 2017

Would you like to get paid for writing Haskell? And do you live in Helsinki,
Finland area (or could re-locate)? If yes, please read on.

RELEX Solutions is Europe’s fastest growing provider of integrated retail and
supply chain planning solutions. We are now hiring one or two Haskell
programmers in Helsinki, Finland to join our small but impactful group of
Haskellers to develop our internal tools.

You would be working pretty much exclusively in Haskell and Elm. Exact role is
somewhat flexible, depending on what other skills you might bring to the table.
Read more and apply now here:

https://www.relexsolutions.com/open-positions/#op-209192-haskell-and-elm-enthusiast

A good working knowledge of general Haskell programming is preferred, although
eager learners can and should apply as well - if it's a good match, you just
pick up the skills on the job.

Unfortunately, we can't accept full remote for this position, so you should be
able to be be present at the Helsinki office at least some days every week.
Other details are largely negotiable.

Note that the deadline for applications is quite soon, by October 2nd.

Regards,
Samuli Thomasson