[Haskell-cafe] Eindhoven Haskell Meetup session - Oct 3, 2017

Damian Nadales damian.nadales at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 16:00:02 UTC 2017

Dear All,

A new edition of our Haskell meetup will be held in Eindhoven:
    https://www.meetup.com/preview/Eindhoven-Haskell-Meetup/events/243342181

I would like to invite all the people that might be around this area.
Also if you don't live close by, but you're visiting and want to give
a talk please let me know, as we can always use a speaker. And at the
same time I want to thank to the speakers that came (and will come)
from far away to support his meetup (the Haskell community is -in my
experience- great!).

Kind regards,
Damian.