[Haskell-cafe] Haskell CI with many repositories/packages

Jeroen Bransen jeroen at chordify.net
Fri Oct 27 09:45:06 UTC 2017

That is similar to what I am doing now, but I don't think this solves my
problem. When I have a package A depending on B, I make a mistake in B
such that it doesn't compile, then commit something correct to A, the
build for A will also fail because of this error in B. I would like to
let A be based on the last succesful build of B, but with shared
`.stack-work` I don't think that's going to work.

Regards,
Jeroen Bransen