[Haskell-cafe] [ANN] Book About Simulation

Richard A. O'Keefe ok at cs.otago.ac.nz
Sun Nov 5 23:05:23 UTC 2017

On 5/11/17 7:43 PM, David Sorokin wrote:
> Hi Cafe,
>
> I am delightful to inform that I wrote a book about simulation, Haskell and my Aivika libraries.
>
> http://aivikasoft.com/downloads/aivika/aivika.pdf

This sounded interesting, but when I clicked on the link,
I got a solid green page with these words in black:
   The domain aivikasoft.com is no longer parked by GoDaddy.

At https://github.com/dsorokin/aivika/wiki
the "Aivika Tutorial for Beginners" link points to
aivikasoft.com, which again gets a GoDaddy page.

The link to the Aivika manual PDF works, but I take it
that the book you are telling us about is something else.