[Haskell-cafe] [ANN] Book About Simulation

David Sorokin david.sorokin at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 06:43:47 UTC 2017

Hi Cafe,

I am delightful to inform that I wrote a book about simulation, Haskell and my Aivika libraries.

http://aivikasoft.com/downloads/aivika/aivika.pdf

It depends on point of view how to concern with this book. It can be a book about discrete event simulation per se. Also it can be considered as Aivika User’s Manual, or as a book about that how we can apply Haskell for simulation.

I would be very grateful if someone could review my book, especially the English text as I’m a Russian native speaker.

Best regards,
David Sorokin