[Haskell-cafe] is 'stack ghci' really experimental?

Dennis Raddle dennis.raddle at gmail.com
Wed May 31 07:34:42 UTC 2017

Oh, I also wanted to ask about Haskell mode of Emacs and ghci. I have not
tried to run ghci from within Emacs, but I can imagine doing so would
provide an advantage. Does haskelll-mode parse line numbers in error
messages and jump to them?

And is it possible to run 'stack ghci' from within haskell-mode?

Thanks