[Haskell-cafe] data mining, or something like it

Dennis Raddle dennis.raddle at gmail.com
Tue May 30 10:18:00 UTC 2017

Just to be clear, I am looking for Haskell code or libraries that implement
general strategies for data mining, if there is such a thing. I'm not
looking for music-related Haskell code, as the goal of my project is to
learn about algorithms that make music with features similar to my own
style as a traditional composer, and that will require testing a lot of
possibilities, maybe very different ways of going about it.