[Haskell-cafe] Looking for (possibly temporary) maintainers

Julian K. Arni jkarni at gmail.com
Wed May 10 09:10:32 UTC 2017

Hi cafe!

  I'm going to be away from the internet from late May till early September, so
I'm trying to ensure that all my packages have someone who could be responsible
for them in the meantime. Minimally, this would involve reviewing new PRs and
making releases with them, but you'd be free to take on a more active role too.
If you want to continue being a maintainer after that, you'd be very welcome,
but I do intend to help.
  Most of the packages already have other maintainers, but these don't:

- bookkeeper (https://github.com/turingjump/bookkeeper) - extensible records
  library

- verdict (https://github.com/jkarni/verdict) - refinement-type-like opaque
  types