[Haskell-cafe] Parallel QuickCheck testing with live counter

Henning Thielemann lemming at henning-thielemann.de
Tue Jul 25 13:19:07 UTC 2017

I like pretty much how QuickCheck counts the number of successful tests
until it reports that all tests are performed. It gives me feedback on the
difficulty of the tests quickly or how long the tests will still run. I
also want to run tests in parallel on multiple computing cores. There are
dozens of test frameworks now. I have only tried 'pqc' and 'tasty' so far,
both of them only show completed test runs but no live counters. Is there
a package that runs QuickCheck tests in parallel and shows test counts
live?