[Haskell-cafe] [Hiring] Part-time student job in Mannheim, Germany (remote possible)

Dr. Jann Müller jann.mueller at lbrm.de
Mon Jul 24 13:45:35 UTC 2017

We are working on a new approach to financial risk modelling based on recent research. Having obtained some initial funding, we are now looking for a developer to help us implement a prototype. The work will be mostly on the frontend using GHCJS and probably the miso framework (but we are open to other suggestions if you have previous experience in that space).

- 10-20h per week at market rates
- Flexible hours, remote work possible, but must be able to come to Mannheim for one day each month. Train tickets from anywhere in Germany will be paid for.
- Start date: First week of October

There is also a lot of potential for thesis projects, if you are interested in domain-specific languages, interpreters, or in dealing with uncertainty, please get in touch. Please send your inquiries and applications to jobs at lbrm.de<mailto:jobs at lbrm.de>

Regards,
Jann Müller