[Haskell-cafe] Collision Detection

Will Yager will.yager at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 01:20:11 UTC 2017

Take a look at the (WIP) course notes from Etienne Vouga's physical simulation class (shared with permission). I recommend these very strongly to anyone interested in macro-scale physical simulation. Its relatively rigorous approach to algebraic object types should also appeal to haskellers.

http://www.dropbox.com/s/62ugse0jcpnsy4l/sim.pdf?dl=0

Chapter 10 discusses practical efficient collision techniques.

--Will