[Haskell-cafe] Issue 61 :: Haskell Weekly

Frerich Raabe raabe at froglogic.com
Fri Jul 7 07:11:53 UTC 2017

On 2017-07-06 18:05, Taylor Fausak wrote:
> \   Haskell Weekly
> \/\/ Issue 62
> <https://haskellweekly.news/issues/62.html>

[..]

> - Perhaps not the answer you were expecting but you asked for it
>   <https://personal.cis.strath.ac.uk/conor.mcbride/so-pigworker.pdf>
>   A collection of Conor McBride's Stack Overflow answers.

Despite the fact that this is just a loose collection of answers without a
lot of context (e.g. the questions which were answered are missing), I very
much enjoyed reading it. I like the way in which Conor manages to discuss
beginner-level questions as well as more advanced topics using simple
language but without sacrificing correctness.

Maybe he could be bribed into writing a book in this theme, various assorted
topics much as in the style of Scott Meyers' "Effective C++" books? I'd
certainly benefit and buy it. :-)

Frerich Raabe - raabe at froglogic.com
www.froglogic.com - Multi-Platform GUI Testing