[Haskell-cafe] Sequence of lifting transformation operators

Taeer Bar-Yam taeer at necsi.edu
Tue Jan 31 07:34:00 UTC 2017

In general no. IMO this is better used with commutative monads (is that the
right term?) such as [] or Maybe, rather than monads such as IO.

However, there is a well-defined order, that I presume is inner-to-outer
left-to-right, but I don't actually have experience programming in Idris.

Reference: http://docs.idris-lang.org/en/latest/tutorial/interfaces.html#notation

Excerpts from Alexey Vagarenko's message of January 31, 2017 12:56 am:
> What is the order of unwrapping?
> `return $ !a + !b` doesn't equals `return $ !b + !a` right?

  --Taeer