[Haskell-cafe] module is a package module error

Martin Hilbig lists at mhilbig.de
Sat Jan 14 03:55:17 UTC 2017

hi,

i got it to OK by removing your 'loadModules ["Internal"]' line.

i think this works, because you imported Internal in your Main module
and set it as Import.

but you might want to check up on loadModules description at [1].

is the Internal module's source file available when you compile your
Main module or will it be provided during run-time? in the latter case
you will need the loadModules call, but shouldn't import the module.

have fun
martin

[1]:https://hackage.haskell.org/package/hint-0.6.0/docs/Language-Haskell-Interpreter.html#v:loadModules