[Haskell-cafe] Strange encoding issue with Text and Servant

Jan von Löwenstein jan.loewenstein at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 19:28:41 UTC 2017

Hi,

I have got a two places with a `QueryParam "q" Text` and call it with a
Text that contains a `=` literal. In one place the `=` is correctly encoded
as %3D, in the other I see a `!D(MISSING)`.

This has to happen somewhere in Servant or the lower layers. Both Texts
print out nicely with an `=` sign if I just print them to stdout.

Google does not find `!D(MISSING)` anywhere.

Any idea what could possibly be the problem here?

Best
Jan