[Haskell-cafe] Wow Monads!

David McClain dbm at refined-audiometrics.com
Tue Apr 18 22:47:28 UTC 2017

Hi Sergiu,

Excellent point you make about type checking versus provably correct code. I probably allowed myself to be lulled by a false equivalence many times in the past, confusing one for the other under pressure to get something working. But then, how many programmers actually produce provably correct code? I can see that happening very easily in the small. But for overall large programs?

- DM