[Haskell-cafe] Batteries included (Was: GHC is a monopoly compiler)

Theodore Lief Gannon tanuki at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 21:23:27 UTC 2016

D'oh, pkg-config of course. And I took an initial 'pacman -Syu' for granted
but I suppose that's not documented anywhere specific to Stack... probably
worth doing.

Interesting that you had to invoke through stack exec, tho... do you have
dynamic linking in your global config? AFAIK static is default on Windows,
so the DLLs don't matter after linking.