[Haskell-cafe] Batteries included

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Wed Sep 28 14:59:00 UTC 2016

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 28.09.2016, 15:06 +0100 schrieb Vilem-Benjamin
Liepelt:
> The style of this conversation honestly cast a temporary doubt over
> the noble notions that Haskell has been standing for in my mind, as I
> came under the impression that this must be the usual tone around
> here.
>
> I dearly hope that this is not the case.

it is not. We are usually very helpful and friendly people.
Occasionally thread like this pops up, but I guess many start ignoring
it (if only due to the sheer size).

A bit unfortunate that this is your first impression, but I’m confident
that you’ll get better impressions as time passes on.

Greetings and enjoy Haskell,
Joachim

--
Joachim “nomeata” Breitner