[Haskell-cafe] Issue with building executables using Cabal on Travis

Geraldus heraldhoi at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 09:00:40 UTC 2016

Hey Paolo!  Thank you!  Yes, after a closer look I found that executable is
built indeed, and error occurs somewhere after `cabal test` command.
Running `cabal sdist` (in project root) locally yields exact same error!
And you're right I've followed the instructions from Stack's docs and
copy-pasted entire script (though I've made some changes to have GHCJS
build too).

Finally, thanks to you Paolo, I've spotted typos in cabal script.  As you
can see I have `Transient/Move` in extra source files section, however in
executable section there are `Transient/Monitor` by mistake.  After fixing
that now `sdist` command succeeds locally!

Very appreciate!