[Haskell-cafe] Standard package file format

Imants Cekusins imantc at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 07:06:21 UTC 2016

> Do I have to obtain whatever whizzy new controller you've come up with in
order to work with your packages?
> Do I have to do this when everyone has come up with their own whizzy new
controller and I need to fit their packages into whatever I am trying to
write?
​
that's the while point. If we could agree on a standard serializeable
model, each controller would ensure the link between the *view* and the
*model.*

user could open a package in any IDE / environment. The environment's
controller would display the model in its own / user preferred view.