[Haskell-cafe] Haskell eXchange and related events -- Call for Participation

Andres Löh andres at well-typed.com
Fri Sep 9 15:32:13 UTC 2016

Hi everyone.

As Tom Ellis has correctly pointed out in another thread, I should
have announced the Haskell eXchange on this list. Let me do that now:

                        Haskell eXchange 2016
                      London,  6-7 October 2016

The Haskell eXchange is a general Haskell conference aimed at Haskell
enthusiasts of all skill levels. The Haskell eXchange is organized
annually, and 2016 is its fifth year. For the second year in a row, the
venue will be Skills Matter’s CodeNode, where we have space for three
parallel tracks. New this year: a large number of beginner-focused
talks. At all times, at least one track will be available with a talk
aimed at (relative) newcomers to Haskell. Of course, there are also
plenty of talks on more advanced topics.

Keynote speakers:

Don Stewart, Conor McBride, Graham Hutton, Simon Peyton Jones

Talks and workshops (some changes may still occur) by:

Julian Arni, Christiaan Baaij, Thomas van Binsbergen, Mathieu Boespflug,
Lars Brünjes, Ben Clifford, Philip Cunningham, Tom Ellis, Matthias
Fischmann, Oleg Grenrus, Nickolay Kudasov, Robert Henderson, Csaba
Hruska, Robin Kay, Csongor Kiss, Steven Kutsch, Kris Jenkins, David
Luposchainsky, Neil Mitchell, Andrey Mokhov, Romeo Moura, Jann Müller,
Boldizsár Németh, Andor Penzes, Ivan Perez, Michał Płachta, Nicolas
Pouillard, Arian van Putten, Andrzej Rybczak, Jeremy Singer, Nicolas Wu

Homepage and registration:

https://skillsmatter.com/conferences/7276-haskell-exchange-2016

If you're interested in the Haskell eXchange, you might also be
interested in the Haskell eXchange Haskell Hackathon and/or in the
Haskell courses (2-day introductory, 1-day on types, 2-day on
performance) offered by Well-Typed on the surrounding days. More info
here: http://www.well-typed.com/blog/125/

Cheers,
  Andres

--
Andres Löh, Haskell Consultant
Well-Typed LLP, http://www.well-typed.com

Registered in England & Wales, OC335890
250 Ice Wharf, 17 New Wharf Road, London N1 9RF, England