[Haskell-cafe] Arrows and Computation exercises?

Damian Nadales damian.nadales at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 15:32:39 UTC 2016

Wow, that looks like an interesting chapter!

I have a lot in my tasks list now, but I added that chapter with a
high priority. Right now I'm doing some study of free monads so this
chapter seems to be relevant as well (in the topic of
functional-programming architectures, or life beyond map and folds).

I'll let you know if I start the exercises.