[Haskell-cafe] code.haskell.org down

Gershom B gershomb at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 05:32:21 UTC 2016

On October 16, 2016 at 5:39:12 PM, Henning Thielemann (lemming at henning-thielemann.de) wrote:

> Currently, both HTTP and SSH to code.haskell.org fail with a timeout. :-(

Thanks for the report! We’ve rebooted the hetzner box and everything should be back up.

As a reminder, the best way to contact haskell-infra admins is #haskell-infrastructure on freenode, or email to admin at haskell.org.

Also note that as per the blog post here: http://blog.haskell.org/post/7/the_future_of_community.haskell.org/

and discussion here: https://www.reddit.com/r/haskell/comments/2wwc42/the_future_of_communityhaskellorg_request_for/

A retirement of the community / code.haskell.org box is long overdue.

We’re going to try to restart the retirement process for the box soon, and if you haven’t moved your site and projects off now, this is probably a good time to do so, as we will be gently then more insistently nudging people to migrate over the coming months.

Best,
Gershom