[Haskell-cafe] Speakers for a kickoff meetup on functional programming.

Bas van Dijk v.dijk.bas at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 11:26:00 UTC 2016

Hi Damian,

I work for LumiGuide and we're based in Nijmegen (60km from
Eindhoven). We've been using Haskell in production for over two years
now. See my recent Google TechTalk on our use of functional
programming to power our bicycle detection and guidance systems that
we deploy all over the Netherlands:

  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKznN_TYjZk

I would be willing to give a talk on LumiGuide or any of the
functional programming techniques that we're using (Haskell, Nix,
GHCJS, haskell-opencv).

Cheers,

Bas