[Haskell-cafe] is it normal for docs to be pending for 24 hours?

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Sun Nov 13 06:46:34 UTC 2016

I shared this thought privately before, but worth sharing publicly if
someone wants to try following up on it: all of the docs build for the
Stackage server are available on S3, and could by leveraged by Hackage as
well. When I brought this up earlier, there was a large-ish list of
requested changes to the generated HTML, which I didn't want to implement,
but perhaps someone can find a way to bridge the gap.