[Haskell-cafe] configurable mapping between data declarations and given XML schema?

Michael Burge michaelburge at pobox.com
Mon May 30 10:54:46 UTC 2016

You can try the XsdToHaskell tool in HaXml. It might not work perfectly by
itself, but with a little cleanup it'll probably save you some time.

I've also used TemplateHaskell to generate XML serializers for data
declarations. If you write your own code generator, you can be as generic
and customized as you need.