[Haskell-cafe] configurable mapping between data declarations and given XML schema?

Erik Hesselink hesselink at gmail.com
Mon May 30 10:53:05 UTC 2016

Have you looked at the xml picklers from the hxt package [0]? They
allow you to define matching parsers and printers from XML, which
sounds exactly like your use case. You can define them manually, or
derive (parts of) them using the generic-xmlpickler package [1].

Regards,

Erik

[0] http://hackage.haskell.org/package/hxt-9.3.1.15/docs/Text-XML-HXT-Arrow-Pickle.html
[1] http://hackage.haskell.org/package/generic-xmlpickler