[Haskell-cafe] Quantum Programming EDSLs other than Quipper

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Sat May 28 17:53:20 UTC 2016

Hello !
So my colleagues and I have some linear logical language engineering in
various states of immaturity at github.com/hopper-lang

Last fall Jeff polakow presented a paper at Haskell symposium or Icfp
(forget which) for embedding linear types in Haskell , might be worth
googling around for a copy of that paper (Google scholar might get you a
non paywalled pdf)

There's some cool stuff related to this I hope to share with the community
in the near future, but that's all I can offer off the cuff