[Haskell-cafe] Mobile Development

Justin Wood justin.k.wood at gmail.com
Fri May 27 12:42:37 UTC 2016

I'm wondering if anyone has any experience they can share, know of any blog
posts or anything else documenting the use of Haskell when developing a
mobile application.

Ideally, I would like something along the lines of having a native UI, a
language bridge, and use Haskell for the core logic.

My main focus would be getting this to work on Android and iOS. If this
would also work on Blackberry and Windows Phone it would be a plus.

I have successfully done this using C++ in place of Haskell in the past,
but would really be interested in getting something working using Haskell.

Thanks,
Justin