[Haskell-cafe] Haskell contract position in US (TX)

Dave Carlson david_carlson at oxfordcorp.com
Mon Jun 27 19:26:59 UTC 2016

In addition to the description below (from the account manager dealing directly with the client) – “Client is trying to build out a team of Haskell & Scala developers and wants a Sr. Haskell developer to be able to train and mentor his team on Haskell development and best practices.”

Additionally “The manager knows Scala but they really want to use Haskell for this project.  The manager knows his way around Haskell but needs help understanding things like – which frameworks to use, etc.”

Should anyone have any questions or comments regarding this position please contact me directly.

Dave