[Haskell-cafe] Haskell contract position in US (TX)

Christopher Allen cma at bitemyapp.com
Mon Jun 27 18:49:22 UTC 2016

The client uses Scala only, there's no Haskell involved in this gig. The
recruiting org itself is a bit shady too.

I wasn't looking for a Haskell job (I'm happily employed using Haskell),
but I thought I'd put this out there so no one is misled.

Chris Allen
Currently working on http://haskellbook.com