[Haskell-cafe] up-to-date glfw examples

briand at aracnet.com briand at aracnet.com
Fri Jun 24 15:52:46 UTC 2016

On Fri, 24 Jun 2016 10:35:29 -0400
Daniel Bergey <bergey at teallabs.org> wrote:

> The link below has introductory examples using GLFW-b and modern (VBO)
> OpenGL.  They build with the 2-month-ago current versions of libraries,
> and probably also with the today-current versions.
>
> https://github.com/bergey/haskell-OpenGL-examples/tree/master/wikibook

Hi Daniel,

This looks really good.

Couple of issues I had when trying to build on my system

cabal: At least the following dependencies are missing:
OpenGLRaw >=3 && <3.2, singletons >=1.0 && <2.1

I have

OpenGLRaw-3.2.0.0
singletons-2.1

However when I went into the cabal file and replaced "<" with "<=" that didn't seem to make the build happy.  Also, since you used "<" specifically I thought there might be a good reason for that.

Brian