[Haskell-cafe] good choice for random number generator ?

Oleg Grenrus oleg.grenrus at iki.fi
Mon Jul 25 19:30:24 UTC 2016

Seems that `vector-random-0.2` is incompatible with new fusion implementation of `vector-0.11`
Also due “recent” GHC being more strict about pragmas, build fails for all GHC >=7.2

Data/Vector/Random/Mersenne.hs:85:5:
    The INLINE pragma for default method `random' lacks an accompanying binding

I edited bounds on Hackage to disallow invalid build-plans.

- Oleg