[Haskell-cafe] FLTKHS - GHCi help

Henk-Jan van Tuyl hjgtuyl at chello.nl
Sun Feb 28 21:22:42 UTC 2016

On Sun, 28 Feb 2016 20:19:06 +0100, aditya siram <aditya.siram at gmail.com>
wrote:

:
> There is also a mysterious GHCi error on Windows that I can't seem to
> figure out. It is documented in "GHCi (Windows only)" section.
:

This is something I encountered when trying to get wxHaskell to run. You
need UUID.dll (in you application directory); there were other DLLs that I
needed as well, they are mentioned at the WxHaskell/Windows page[0]. The
page also describes where to find the DLLs. Another way to get the DLLs,
is to download one of the wxInstall packages from SourceForge[1]; the DLLs
are in the directory "DLLs" (you can safely delete wxc.dll). The
wxInstall-Achelanne packages are for GCC 5.2.0, which is installed when
you install GHC 7.10.3, the wxInstall-Abriline packages are for earlier
GCCs/GHCs. The bitness is important for libstdc++-6.dll

Regards,
Henk-Jan van Tuyl

[0] https://wiki.haskell.org/WxHaskell/Windows#DLLs
[1] https://sourceforge.net/projects/wxhaskell/files/wxInstall/