[Haskell-cafe] FLTKHS - GHCi help

aditya siram aditya.siram at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 19:19:06 UTC 2016

Hi all,
I am the author of FLTKHS (http://github.com/deech/fltkhs) which aims to
make it easy to install, write and deploy a native GUI application in pure
Haskell. It is already able to build static executables on Linux, *BSD and
OSX (Yosemite & El Capitan).

However a smooth GHCi experience across platforms is still lacking due to
some outstanding issues that I am unable to figure it out. I have written
up the issues in the documentation [1]. I could use some help specifically
with running a REPL with a C++ shared library in GHC 7.10.3. It works fine
in 7.8.4. This is documented in the section titiled "GHCi (Linux, *BSD &
OSX Yosemite)" in the link below. There is also a mysterious GHCi error on
Windows that I can't seem to figure out. It is documented in "GHCi (Windows
only)" section.

Any help or pointers are appreciated.

Thanks!
-deech