[Haskell-cafe] Haskell.org Committee Financial Statement 2015

Gershom B gershomb at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 22:22:25 UTC 2016

Apologies, slight amendment to our closing balance due to a
mistranscription on my part (I had given our jan balance).

1. Income and Expenses
  Total income over 2014: 7751.46
  Total expenses over 2014: 892.03
  ----
  Net income over 2014: 6859.43

2. Total Balance
Balance as of 31 December 2014: 26,422.91
Balance as of 31 December 2015: 33,282.34

--Gershom