[Haskell-cafe] Language complexity & beginners (Was: New type of ($) operator in GHC 8.0 is problematic)

Takenobu Tani takenobu.hs at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 00:28:58 UTC 2016

Hi,

I tried to draw informal illustrations about Foldable signatures for
beginners [1].
I'll also try to draw simple illustrations about new ($).

Of course I like Haskell's beautiful abstraction :)
Thank you for your great efforts.

[1] http://takenobu-hs.github.io/downloads/type_introduction_illustrated.pdf

Regards,
Takenobu