[Haskell-cafe] Datomic-like db for Haskell?

Ovidiu Deac ovidiudeac at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 13:22:21 UTC 2016

Is there any package in Haskell that provides something similar to Datomic
http://www.datomic.com/?

Basically what I am looking for is a database which could keep all the
versions of my data in an efficient way, the same way the persistent data
structures do.

Ideally it should be implemented over some scalable storage.

I looked at Datomic itself but I couldn't find a Haskell client library.
The only way to connect to it from a Haskell application is through the
REST server which they have just deprecated (
http://docs.datomic.com/rest.html)

Thanks!