[Haskell-cafe] stack on Windows and C Preprocessor

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Tue Dec 20 12:58:14 UTC 2016

One way to try debugging this further is by unpacking the package in
question and building inside that directory, e.g.:

stack unpack HaXml-1.25.3
cd HaXml-1.25.3
stack init
stack build

That should fail with the same error message, but at least you'll have the
files available to play with and try tweaking.