[Haskell-cafe] Tracing HTTP request/response using servant-client or http-client

Jan von Löwenstein jan.loewenstein at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 16:05:01 UTC 2016

Hi,

I just found `checkResponse :: Request -> Response BodyReader -> IO ()`.

Unfortunately reading the body from it in order to log it will apparently
empty the responseBody for further processors.

Any ideas?

Regards
Jan
P.S. I will probably open an issue on http-client

Jan von Löwenstein <jan.loewenstein at gmail.com> schrieb am Di., 13. Dez.
2016 um 22:45 Uhr: