[Haskell-cafe] How to report builds...?

Christopher Howard ch.howard at zoho.com
Wed Aug 24 05:32:56 UTC 2016

Hi list. Hackage cannot build my package, because for some reason it
will only use base-4.9.0.0, which does not satisfy the dependencies of
some of my dependencies. So, I was trying to figure out how to report my
own builds. However, when I use the "cabal report" command, cabal take
my username and password, and then (so far as I can tell) does nothing.
I tried increasing the verbosity, as well as upgrading to the latest
version of cabal, but this did not work. And I can seem to find the
documentation for this feature. Please advise.

--
https://qlfiles.net
My PGP public key ID is 0x340EA95A (pgp.mit.edu).