[Haskell-cafe] Hugs

Giacomo Tesio giacomo at tesio.it
Wed Apr 20 22:17:55 UTC 2016

The value of C as an implementation language is it's portability.
Also usage as embedded language in many applications is easier with C.

Self hosting is valuable as a proof that a compiler (and the compiled
language) can be used for a complex real world program.
But it does not help with portability.

Giacomo