[Haskell-cafe] Haskell on OpenWRT

Patrick Pelletier code at funwithsoftware.org
Mon Apr 18 06:06:59 UTC 2016

On 4/17/16 4:13 PM, Henk-Jan van Tuyl wrote:
> Could you create a HaskellWiki page (called OpenWRT) describing how to
> do this? Or send the text to me, so that I can put it in a HaskellWiki
> page.

Sure.  I had written some detailed text about my cross-compilation
adventure for my blog, so I went ahead and used that as the starting
point for the wiki page:

https://wiki.haskell.org/OpenWRT

It's written in a much more narrative, first-person style than is really
appropriate for a wiki, so of course please feel free to edit it to make
it more appropriate for that context.  I also haven't linked that page
from anywhere else on the wiki yet, so feel free to do that, too.

--Patrick