[Haskell-cafe] Extending Compiler With Authorized Types

Jonn Mostovoy jm at memorici.de
Thu Apr 7 21:17:22 UTC 2016

Dear friends,

we are thinking about implementing the paper Authenticated Data Structures,
Generically[1], but we did not have any prior experience with extending
Haskell.

We are informed about compiler plugins[2] and hope that writing a compiler
plugin will be enough to provide machinery required by the paper, but we
are not sure about it.

If anyone has an opinion on bringing Authenticated Data Structures to
Haskell, please share. If there is some interest in our work, we will keep
you up to date in this thread.

- - -