[Haskell-cafe] Find a point inside (x,y,z) -> Bool

Atze van der Ploeg atzeus at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 09:23:35 UTC 2015

This representation ((x,y,z) _> bool) makes it very hard to find a point
inside. Basically it does not give you any info: does the shape have area?
What is it bounding box? Is it convex? Supposing x y and z are rationals
(arbitrary precision), then all these questions are not computable. I
suggest you use a different representation, such as a list of points for a
polygon.
On Oct 29, 2015 10:13 AM, "Jonas Scholl" <anselm.scholl at tu-harburg.de>