[Haskell-cafe] Hackage feature request: show types of names listed in index page

Erik Rantapaa erantapaa at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 04:38:25 UTC 2015

The hoogle index files might be another way to perform this kind of search.

You can download all of the hoogle index files for packages on Hackage at:

http://hackage.haskell.org/packages/hoogle.tar.gz

Each package has it's own .txt file which you can search using grep. You
can also create index files for your own cabal projects using the command
`cabal haddock --hoogle`.