[Haskell-cafe] Hackage feature request: show types of names listed in index page

Ömer Sinan Ağacan omeragacan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 01:29:15 UTC 2015

I pretty much said all I wanted to say in the title, but just to
rephrase, I think it'd be super helpful if Hackage listed types of
names listed in index pages. The reason is because most of the time
I'm using index pages for searching things, but if I wanted to list
all functions that somehow use a type, for example, index pages don't
help.

With type information in the index pages I can just search for a type
and my browser would highlight all functions that somehow use the
type.