[Haskell-cafe] New STM Data Structures Collection

Alex Semin alllex.semin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 18:05:47 UTC 2015

Thanks!
That's a reasonable suggestion. Actually the "Internal" module name was
left there because we decided to export all implementation at the last
moment.
We've spent quite a lot of time working on benchmarks. Now you can find
those which was ran on my laptop right in the github repo [1].
Although this kind of setting (I mean 4 capabilities) may not be the
desired environment for STM-based algorithms. I believe we'll provide
plots for machines with more capabilities in due course.
Probably I had to include link to benchmarks into haddock package
documentation.

[1]
https://github.com/Alllex/stm-data-collection/blob/master/charts/charts.pdf

Thanks for your reply.